Job Summary :
Employee would be involved in Model Based Design using BTC Embedded Tester tool with MATLAB. Should be able to work in both Individual and Team contributor role.
- 5+ years of experience in Model Based Software development for Automotive Application.
- Experience in Test Vector development for BTC Embedded Tester.
- Experience in Model Based Development using MATLAB, Simulink,Stateflow.
- Experience in Autosar/Non Autosar Based Modelling, MAAB Coding Guideline Check using MXAM.
- Experience in Targetlink Model development and Data Dictionary creation.
- Experience in MIL/SIL/B2B testing, Coverage/Functional Testing
Good to Have:
- Experience in AutoCode generation using Targetlink and RTW Embedded Coder, Static Code Analysis Polyspace (BF/CP).
- Experience in creation of Test specifications for functional perspective.
- Experience in Build process and resolving compiler thrown errors.
- Knowledge on MISRA C Coding, Coverage Master winAMS, Code Coverage (C0/C1/MCDC), Arxml/A2L/Map files, Communication
Protocol (CAN/LIN/UDS), Embedded Development tools chain (Compiler, Debugger etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile
U. G: B. Tech/B. E ECE, EEE
Job Type: Permanent
Positions : 5